Hearing Aid Repair
We repair most makes and models of hearing aids.
- Protect your hearing aids from pets, they are attracted by the scent of the plastic.
- Never place the tab back on the battery once it has been removed.
- When the battery dies in one aid, change the battery in the second aid at the same time.
- Brush the opening of the hearing aid every morning before inserting.
- Change wax guard once a month or whenever the aid is still dead after the battery has been changed.
- Do not insert q-tips or other objects deep into the ear canal.
- Do not try to clean your ears out with water.
- If you experience a change in hearing, contact the business office for an appointment.